Sunday 15 April 2012

My Film Poster


The Poster contains many references to my film such as the symbolism of the speakers which represents the music aspect of the film. The tagline 'THE BASE DROPS' is a small reference to the Dubstep genre.The drop is the point in a track where a switch of rhythm or bass line occurs and usually follows a recognizable build section and break. In Dubstep, the drop involves a full bass line and commonly a "wobble" bass or "vowel" bass accompanied by a strong shuffling beat. 

I used Photoshop elements to create the background colours, 'Orange and Purple blend'. The orange is a symbol of destruction, which is going through The music producers mind when he see's the world as just Dubstep. The purple represents the neon colours and filters which I added to my film.

I edited The photo of the main character on Picasa and added in a purple filter to match the film. The expression on his face is meant to represent the state of confusion happening in the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment